Saturday, March 19, 2011

Clearance Markdowns – Stuff I don’t need but at a really good price….


  Hi, I'm back.  Entry number 2. 
  Today while out looking for a neck brace (not for me) at a Walgreen's I saw clearance carts up front.  This always makes me a happy shopper.  I ran over to carts (my husband actually beat me to it) and the sign said 75% off.  Who hoo, that's when I buy Stuff, at 75% off.  It was already afternoon and the cashier informed me that the carts was full earlier in the day.  I of course did not let that discourage me.  I was determined to  find a deal.  And I did.  Lots. I found masking tape and pens (erasable pens - 80's flashbacks for me).  There were a ton of pictures frames but I already got the Stuff I wanted from the cart.  So then it's time to look around the store.  Food, lots of clearance food.  Progresso soups (big cans .75), oatmeal was .25 a box and Starbucks Via instant coffee 3 pack were .75.  There were also gifts and household items at 75% off as well.  I then decided to visit other Walgreen's.  They had different clearance items at 75% off and some at 90% off including discounts on frozen foods. Pizza for .25, Stouffers and Lean Cuisines were .90.  So then I went to few others.  Each one had different items but I still found Stuff to buy.   Then I went to CVS because I never did find the neck brace.  CVS did have the brace and the also had a 75% off clearance section.  I purchased dog toys and dog clothes and some misc. items.
Now there was no way that I went to all of the Walgreen’s and CVS store nationwide so this gives you an opportunity to find all of this Stuff at your stores. 
    Have fun shopping.  Remember, buying Stuff on clearance is the best way to buy Stuff.  I would say buy it only if you need it but I don’t follow the rule either.  If you think you will use it or want it or it’s a good deal than buy the Stuff. 

SS




No comments:

Post a Comment